Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Make Picture Board For Stroke HERE A FEW Lil Johnny Jokes To Make You Smile!!!?

HERE A FEW Lil Johnny jokes to make you smile!!!? - make picture board for stroke

1: Mouthful


"OK, class, today we will be looking for .... 3 words a syllable. Who wants to give an example?"

Johnny's hand shot into the air very quickly, "me, me ... take me!"

"Well, Johnny, go ahead."

"Uh, how about ..... you masturbate?" Johnny asked.

"Whoa!" Well, it's a mouthful! The teacher cried.

"No, no, maestro! Wjob a bite would be a blo!

2. Sex Education


Little Johnny was sitting at home Sex Ed class one day when the teacher drew a picture of a penis on the table.

Does anyone know this? "She asked.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said: "Of course, my father has two of them!"

"Two of them?" the professor asked.

"Yes. It is only used to pee and he uses a big brush for your teeth mom!"

3: The friction of the desire


A few months after his parents wereivorced Little Johnny passed by his mother's room and saw her rubbing her body and moaned: "I need a man, I'm a man needs!"

Viewed in the next two months, done this several times.

One day he will come home from school and heard her moan.

When he appeared in his room, he saw a man about it.

Little Johnny ran into his room, undressed and lay on his bed, started stroking himself and moaning,

"Ohh, I need a bike, I need a bike!"

10 comments:

Guitar pro-in-training said...

This was the best here is another:

Little Johnny was touring with his uncle. During the journey is short of fuel and stop at a gas station. Little Johnny looks at his uncle, the fuel pump and it is "the man can the pump?"
His uncle replies, "No sound too young.
Please! Little Johnny asks
"Well, I'll say one thing, you can your (polite touch Dick) in your ass?" Question
"I do not think I can."
"So you can not pump gas"
If the fuel and return to the road. Travel for a short time before his uncle took a bottle of vodka. "Uncle," asked Little Johnny: "Can I have some vodka?
His uncle said: "Not too young, Johnny."
Please! Little Johnny said,
"Well, I'll say one thing, you can touch the tap on the ass?" asked his uncle.
"No, I think I can ..." Little Johnny sighed
Well, then you can not have the vodka "

It keEP go for a few hours until the fuel begins to drop. They stop at another gas station and his uncle said: "Tell us, I'll buy a ticket to itch and you win, you can keep for yourself!"
Little Johnny loves this IDEADE later and a few minutes he returned to his uncle with his lottery ticket.
His uncle was the first reason.
"No, dammit!" Sigh
"Oh my God!" Little Johnny yells, "I won! Watch Uncle $ 10,000!"
His uncle was impressed and said: "What would you say that you share with me, because I already buy the ticket?"
Little Johnny smiled and said: "My uncle Well, you touch your dick in your ass?"
"Well, I can!" With his uncle
"So **** you!


Lol that was so long, Sorry!

Enjoy:)

DUE Nov 26 w/lil boi. said...

HAH____________HAH____________HA________ ...
HAH____________HAH__________HAHAH_____ ...
HAH____________HAH_________AHAHAHA____ ...
HAH____________HAH_______AHAHAHAHAH___ ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH_______HAH_ ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH_______HAH_ ...
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH______HAHAHAHAHAHA_____ ...
HAHHHAHAHAHAHAH______HAH________HAH___ ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH______HAH________HAH___ ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH________HAH ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH________HAH ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH________HAH ...
HAH____________HAH______HAH________HAH ...

Johnny said...

Bright

Sweet Fanny Adams said...

A little shocking, but funny. I thought 2 was the best:)

Brayden's Mom said...

LOL with an asterisk

angrier panther said...

Lil Johnny Dare Devil is a ...
they are the best ...

dead shadow shark said...

Where did you get so funny crap from?

☻random dude☺ said...

lol u get Ztar

Trinityk... said...

Star for u

Ren Hoek said...

Humphrey Davy, 1807.

Bakeria reports at conferences this year.

Reviewed by a biography of Davy in vain. Google I / Wiki Humphrey Davy, but it appears dark. Seen Biography (great chemist Eduard Farber) is very authoritarian.

Post a Comment