Monday, December 14, 2009

Pregnancy Information More Condition_symptoms I Need Information About Pregnancy Help And What Is Called So I Can Do More Research On It.?

I need information about pregnancy help and what is called so I can do more research on it.? - pregnancy information more condition_symptoms

I had miscarraiges problem 7 times, but I have only one survivor permature Lucky baby. I think my immune system rebels embyro, because when I see it, because all tests came out normal. My body will not accept the child at the end and I miscarrage 3 months ago. I am Rh negative and my immune system is very Senstive. I tried to test for lupus, but not because my body symptoms of lupus silmi. The sperm of my husband is good and should pose no problems. So I know where I can get information online, my eggs and sperm of my husband in the body of another woman put the baby to term get for us. I learned that I am only interested in the research on this because what we are doing it in this way protect them, because I have my health and medication for nerve pain in the limbs recently and want. Apprecaite if I get really useful information. I want the medical information before you speak. Both are deaf

0 comments:

Post a Comment