Saturday, December 12, 2009

Uterine Polyps Causes More Condition_symptoms Uterine Polyp Removal And Then A Successful Pregnancy After 5 Miscarriages? Anyone Have Any Ideas?

Uterine Polyp removal and then a successful pregnancy after 5 miscarriages? Anyone have any ideas? - uterine polyps causes more condition_symptoms

Hello everyone, thank you for your time. A little backround on me. I am 28 and almost 26 DH. We have had 5 miscarriages since June 2006. After the second m / c I had a little blood return to normal operation. After my third m / c had some more blood work and a laparoscopy Look Endo. Everything came back normal. I had 2 miscarriages this year and now I see a reproductive endocrynologist.I had done other blood tests for other possible causes, and everything was normal. Saline had an ultrasound last week and my RE discovered a large polyp in my uterus and possibly some smaller ones. So, here is my question: I am in the abduction is in about 2 weeks and I wonder if anyone in my situation or know someone who has, and if you or the person who has come to end lead to a pregnancy after disposal. Necessity, my hope to improve here, all information would be useful. Thank you for your time! I really appreciate it!

1 comments:

redbutte... said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have had several miscarriages, but on the other hand, we welcome you much for your. If you polyps puts a big belly and the feeling that you seem to be pregnant? In fact, with regard to your question, I really have no idea, but I continue to hope that, because it's great being a mother .. Good luck

Post a Comment