Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chapstick For Part Favors Do You An Unreasonable Part Time Employer That Threatens Your Job And Expects You To Be A Machine?

Do you an unreasonable part time employer that threatens your job and expects you to be a machine? - chapstick for part favors

I just returned from a meeting in my work. I work very hard and do my best, but the company will only make it harder for us, although most will receive only 30 hours, and an income of less than 7 per hour. We store these things secret. We are constantly understaffed, and we must use all things for different purposes. It is easy to remember to ask questions, and laid on the need for a wrong act for clients and trying everything they want to push, but when I am overloaded and quit 3 clients simultaneously, and 2 projects for the day and must Telephone and answer alll, can not continue to stick to things to all customers. I want the pressure on those who come to my account, rather than buy from registration area. If we wanted toChocolate bar or lip balm, I'm sure he picked it up and push it just sounds silly to someone who is buying a record or a telephone. And if you're sick, you're not always so arrogant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment