Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rent N Retro Scooter Fantastic Retro Cartoon Films?

Fantastic retro cartoon films? - rent n retro scooter

Growing up I was in the mid 80s and early 90s and I remember watching television than thudercats, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, raccoons, not Scooby, The Jetsons, the flitstones etc. etc. After reading a couple of articals on the internet I'm in the mood to see some of these again on DVD, but now I'm looking to see a good film that I rent. Does anyone know of any film from that period to know would be a great retro clock?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Better Off Dead, Weekend at Bernie's, Pretty in Pink ...

... they are a few of my favorites. I have a lot more though. The one I really recommend to rent if you can find that one is better dead. John Cusack is in it and is very cartoon-ish. If a cartoon live action movie shot.

Post a Comment