Monday, January 18, 2010

Canker Sore Prescription Medicine Help With Bad Canker Sores!! Tried Everything I Can Think Of And Nothing Works!?

Help with bad canker sores!! Tried everything I can think of and nothing works!? - canker sore prescription medicine

I bite my lip to the right of another day at the corner of my mouth, and he knew he would be sore for a cancer. He has not only 1, 2, and I was great. I have tried everything, salt, baking powder, most of Canker .. of drugs, medicines, pills Ly-zine nothing works for them. Someone else has a good suggestion? I bite my lips a lot and then I have always, and of course my Fat Lip, but this time swollen for some unknown reason, on the other side of the mouth and face filled with grief colitis is not. I do not know whether the next bit, but not enough to worry about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might want to have your check provider of health care for an infection.

At the moment, try an old home remedy ... Dentists for generations.

The oil of cloves. Dip Q-Tip and apply to the wound. Works as an antiseptic and analgesic.

Anonymous said...

I present the whole time and my dentist told me to use Campho phenol. It numbed the pain and helps heal a lot faster! I love it. :)

Post a Comment