Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Long Does Is Take To Grow A Urine Infection Culture 18 Weeks Pregnant... Spotting And Blood In Urine, Help Please!?

18 weeks pregnant... Spotting and blood in urine, help please!? - how long does is take to grow a urine infection culture

Hello ... I hope that maybe someone has ideas or can identify with. First, am, when everything in the hospital for 6 hours and 8 back home today. Here's the deal:

had m / c in November around 9 / 10 weeks. I am pleased with everything that paranoid! I am currently 18 weeks and told him what my doc is great. is there a 2 weeks and check the baby's heart rate was 144th

Sitting around 1 went to the toilet and noticed pink on the tissue. Panic, "said Mr. Appel. Directive has been given the pink or brown is good, the bad blood is red. The staining was interrupted after a few hours. Sat localization was nothing, and I knew I had an ultrasound scheduled for Monday, stay calm. To recognize I do not know until Friday 5.40. Cleaning of all, no blood. urinates and the bathroom was full of red. I wiped and there was fresh blood. I cried and direction of the hospital, he thought, yet lost a child.

The nurse found the heaartbeat immiddiately. My examination showed the blood of some closed internaal into the vagina and cervix, fortunately. The nurse tested my urine and founda little blood.

Ultrasound was performed and found that the placenta is in the right place. My baby was moving and heart size.

I was sent home and told to take it easy. I'm so relieved that the child is alive, but fear me b / c the situation is still uncommon. Sorry TMI, dark and a little mucus, fresh blood instead of red.

I have back pain and spasms in the soil from time to time now to VAG. Is this an internal review? In general, I am not in pain. Sorry, but this was long and very scared and worried. Can not find "Basically, they sent me home b / c it, the reason for my bleeding. I asked about infections and antibiotics. They said that the culture had developed, so I do not know yet. Thanks for any ideas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that trainees can not cause some discomfort - certainly, convulsions, but that sounds pretty good. If you had an ultrasound and everything good, do nobody else. Your baby seems healthy! There may be several reasons for bleeding - unless accompanied by an open collar, and not the placenta ... Well, I know I'm not a doctor! * Hugs * Do not use too much stress, I know how difficult it is to be pregnant after having lost a previous pregnancy. They were checked at least her child alive. Do exactly what they say, Take It Easy - I hope that this is the end of the bleeding, or to find the cause soon.

And congratulations on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like blood in the urine and the gastrointestinal tract can be more intimately connected with the child. Check for a kidney infection? This could cause pain in the lower back. Can you where you come from?

Do exactly what they said. Take it easy, and a goal as soon as the crop develops to give. It is much better for baby than the antibiotics at random.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like blood in the urine and the gastrointestinal tract can be more intimately connected with the child. Check for a kidney infection? This could cause pain in the lower back. Can you where you come from?

Do exactly what they said. Take it easy, and a goal as soon as the crop develops to give. It is much better for baby than the antibiotics at random.

Anonymous said...

I really have no idea, but if your baby moves, the fine!

I hadnt had moved an internal review 2 days ago my baby was brought to the hospital, I had bleeding when they have looked and my cervix was closed, they were told blood tests that I had an infection, but do not know where the infection or an ear infection could be anything ...
anyway after my procedure, I had no cramps or pain

Anonymous said...

Well, I have a 3-year-old son. during pregnancy with him, about 7 months ... even 6 months, I had cramps in my lower back and forehead, under my belly. there was blood in the urine as well. I went to the emergency room and had some tests and everything and make kidney stones. but the pain was terrible, and not always counted. At first I thought blood was found in the urine. But ultimately, only the blood in my urine.
Hope this helps. when it comes to all the stones are different. We all pay in different ways .... Maybe you should ask your doctor whether it may be kidney stones ...

Post a Comment