Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thermos Baby Bottle Warmer Does Anyone Use This Method Instead Of A Bottle Warmer?

Does anyone use this method instead of a bottle warmer? - thermos baby bottle warmer

In conversation with my friends with babies, it was suggested that this method is used at the height of his bottle warmer and lasted longer. It is essentially a thermos filled with boiled water in the morning and then slightly cooled water throughout the day for use on bottles. She said it made the water in the afternoon and evening. We used a kettle hole and said to make the procedure on the bottle finish took less than a minute of hot water in his hand. She had an Avent bottle, he says, takes much longer. His idea seems cheaper and better quality, but it is something unhealthy or bad?

3 comments:

Cosmetol... said...

I did the same with my son. I pumped breast milk, and often do not consume immediately pumped He had to be cooled. Microwave some water and let the milk bag sitting in hot water until the temperature was perfect for my baby.

Coreys Mummy said...

I have prepared my bottles, the night before and fill them with the correct amount of boiled water cooled down and then when BUB I want only to put the bottle - with the lid / etc nipple and heat in microwave oven until warm. Then add the formula. And because I shake to mix all the "hot spots" in the bottle. Adjust the formula and the water in the microwave because the microwave cooks the formula obtained with kindness.

Your idea sounds good - just be sure to sterilize the thermos. I never thought, as you suggest, but now when they can travel long distances with the child.

poppy said...

Room temperature for me,

Post a Comment