Sunday, January 31, 2010

School Of Rock Stream ? Question About MY STATION When Streaming On Messenger-- Anyone?

? Question about MY STATION when streaming on messenger-- anyone? - school of rock stream

if the music streaming Messenger - and you do not sync with my condition, but they are rating songs as you would if you were in my state, not nominal Thos songs, go to the construction of the receiving station my songs played by you, when listening to my stop playing? I love music of different genres, Hip Hop, Rock, Funk - Old School BBQ JAMZ, Hitz 70's, 90's, even a few country songs and Niel Diamond - So if I vote for this song for all seasons differently - I mean high speed - are integrated into my songs STATION MI? and I will hear more of these measures and speed like that when I listen to my station? THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Christin... said...

Yes, all the points on your station.

kamran.r... said...

Yes, you ..

Post a Comment